Thursday, August 21, 2008

My book is FINALLY at the printing company!!!

After numerous delays, headaches, and disappointments...
I put the finishing touches on my photobook over the last 2 or 3 days and it is done! I just wanted to double-check every page, because typo's are something I am hoping to catch before going to print.

The cover design had some last minute tweaking, and I am very proud of the whole thing... and now I have major butterflies in my stomach at the thought of this journey finally coming to an end.

The next update will be in about a week, and it will be the big announcement I have been waiting to make. It will include some of the secret details about the book content(ie it is more than just photos), as well as pre-order information.




I will not be taking pre-orders until I get a ship schedule from the book printer, since I want things to be rolling in the right direction before I start taking any money from anyone.

I am adding a couple more lo-res samples in the meantime...

Dave B

1 comment:

Al said...

congratulations Dave! Can't wait to see it...